- Scheduling – Optimization of Trips with Google Maps Api
- Customers – Finish Eligibility Requirements
- Customers – Finish Database Structure
- Drivers – Implement Assisted Scheduling
- Drivers – Add Restrictions based on vehicles
- Trips – Fix Tab Controls after new client select.
- Implement Funding Sources
- Implement Billing
- Implement Mobile Device Communication
- Implement Web-Based Trip Addition for Clients, Facility, and Providers.
- BETA 2 Released
- Plugin Interface – Fixed Very Slow Loading Plugins
- User Interface – Added User Submit Issues
- Login Screen – Added Auto-Update of Plugins
- Customers – Added Functionality for smaller screen resolution
- Vehicles – Added Functionality for smaller screen resolution
- Drivers – Added Functionality for smaller screen resolution
- Trips – Added Functionality for smaller screen resolution
- User Interface – Re-Design of User Interface
- User Interface – Move Plugins to Top Menu
- User Interface – Show which plugin is selected
- Dispatch – Start Implementing Dispatch
- Dispatch – Implemented TreeView with Data Rows and Columns
- Scheduling – Show Selected Trip on Map
- Scheduling – Fix Slow Loading Maps (Tile Cache)
- Plugin Interface – Fixed Loading Issue if plugin is not active.
- Plugin Interface – Change how plugins load
- Plugin Interface – Licensing Module Added
- Login Interface – Fixed Demo Account Credentials
- Addresses – Add Coordinate Lat/Long Fields
- Vehicles – Fixed Capacity
- Scheduling – Implementing New Mapping Features
- Trips – Fixed Save Trip for this day only.
- Scheduling – Added Vehicle Restrictions, must do capacity check.
- Drivers – Fixed Address Module.
- Customers – Fixed invalid string in Customer Comments
- Trips – Fixed Calendar Control date selected issue
- Implemented Plugin Controls for each Module – Allows to go between plugins.
- Scheduling – Drag & Drop Features (Started)
- Implementing Scheduling Engine
- Added Vehicle Inactive – Unschedules all trips starting next day for the vehicle.
- Added Customer Inactive – Remove all scheduled trips starting next day for the customer.
- Added Driver Inactive – Unschedules Driver from any vehicle.
- Disable editing Trips if in the past.
- Added on Select Features to Trips Module.
- Added code for Trips Template to interact with database
- Finished Trips Template
- Finished Phase III: Vehicles Module
- Allow Vehicle Naming and Saving
- Allow Editing/Updating Customers, Drivers and Vehicles.
- Strikethrough on Inactive Drivers, and Trips.